Latest News: Veja and Co would like to welcome Richard Jefferies to our Criminal Department. | Veja and Co would like to congratulate Marina Philips, who has successfully passed her examinations to become a Higher Rights Advocate. | Raj Veja secures acquittal in multi-million pound fraud case in Leicester Crown Court involving Hawala financial practices.

At Veja and Co Solicitors we aim to offer our clients a high quality, efficient and effective service. During the matter if there is any aspect about which you are unhappy, concerned or require clarification, then please raise it with the person working on your case in the first instance or you may wish to contact the Partner with overall responsibility for your case. This information can be found on your initial correspondence or if you do not have this information by contacting us on 0208 581 1502 or

If you are unwilling to do this or simply feel you would prefer to raise the matter with someone else, then you should write to Mr Raj Veja who is the firm’s Complaints handler. This firm has a Complaints Procedure, which is available on request, and which will be sent to you should you make a complaint.

If you remain dissatisfied at the end of our complaints process, you would then be at liberty to contact the Legal Ombudsman.

The Legal Ombudsman is the statutory body to whom you may refer your complaint once we have concluded our professional obligation to try to resolve it. The Legal Ombudsman will check that you have tried to resolve your complaint with us first. The time limits for you to make a complaint to the Legal Ombudsman are six months from our final response to the complaint and no more than six years from the date of the act/omission or no more than three years from when you should reasonably have known there was cause for complaint.

If you would like more information please contact them at:

Legal Ombudsman,
PO Box 6806,
WV1 9WJ.

For further information, you should contact the Legal Ombudsman on 0300 555 0333 or

If you wish to complain about a solicitor’s conduct then please contact the Solicitors Regulation Authority. SRA – Telephone: 0370 606 2555 Website: – or write to them at The Cube, 199 Wharfside Street, Birmingham B1 1RN

If your complaint is about our bill, you can complain about or challenge the bill. You can challenge the bill by applying for an assessment of the bill under Part III of the Solicitors Act 1974. The Legal Ombudsman may not consider a complaint about the bill you have applied to the court for assessment of the bill.